DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names when you’re trying to connect to the game server. This could mean that your network is blocking DNS traffic, or that the Xbox server is not responding to DNS requests. If you’re experiencing this issue, you can try the following:
1. Make sure that your network is configured to allow DNS traffic.
2. Try connecting to the game server using a different DNS hostname or IP address.
3. Try restarting the Xbox network service.
4. Try changing the Xbox network configuration.
5. If the issue persists, try contacting your network administrator.